Your personal data is transferred internationally. We may disclose or transfer your personal information to third parties or foreign servers, which the destination country may have or may not have an equal level of protection for personal information. We will proceed according to various steps and measures to assure you that the transfer of your personal information is transferred securely and the person receiving the transfer has an appropriate level of personal data protection. Or otherwise, we will ask for your consent for transfer your personal information abroad if required by law.
What kind of personal information do we collect?
We may collect or receive the following types of information, which may include your personal information directly or indirectly from you or other sources, or from Prime Work Solutions, our affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners, or other companies. By the individuals data section we collect will depend on the context of your communications and relationship with us, as well as the services or products you need from us.
- Personal information: title, full name, gender, age, occupation, qualification, job title, position or position, business type, nationality, country of residence, date of birth, marital status, number of family members and children, age of children, information. On a government-issued card (such as a national ID card number, Social Security Number Passport Number Tax ID number Driving license information or Identification documents of the same nature, etc.) Immigration details: date of arrival and departure, signature, voice, recorded voice, photos, facial features for recognition. CCTV footage Workplace, educational qualifications, insurance information Car registration plate, house registration, household income, monthly income, personal income and other personal information that you have given to us, etc.
- Contact information: including postal address Shipping information Billing address, phone number Fax number Email address, LINE ID (LINE ID), Facebook account, Facebook ID (Facebook ID), Google ID (Google ID), Twitter ID (TwitterID), and a user account on other social media sites. Contact information (such as phone number), Contact information on other channels (e.g., in writing to you) and any other contact information you have provided us.
- Financial information, including credit / debit card information or bank information, credit / debit card number. Type of credit card, card issue date / expiration date, billing cycle, account details, details and payment history. Information about your income Risk profile for business partners, Credit rating Credit rating and solvency, information in accordance with the declaration of suitability and other financial information.
- Transaction information, such as information about payments to and from you, the date and/or time of payment, payment amount, information about refund requests, cashback balance, reward points, date and place of purchase. Purchase or order number Service appointment date Pick-up or delivery address/date and time Recipient's response message - ending message in the recipient's email. Product warranty information Complaints and claims, booking information, rental information, transactions, transaction history, location, transaction status. Past sales transactions, transaction status, purchasing behavior and other information about the products and services you purchase.
- Technical information such as IP address or Internet Protocol (IP address), cookie, media access control (MAC) address, web beacon, Log, Device ID, Device model And types of network devices, connection information, access data Single sign-on (SSO) access information, login log, duration and location of access. Length of time spent on the login page. Search history Browsing data Browser type and version Time zone setting and location Type and version of Browser plug-in Operating system and platform and other technologies on the devices you use to access the Platform. And other technical data from use on platforms and operating systems.
- Details of personal information such as your username and password. Details and pictures Personal information, your interests, preferences, feedback and the results of the survey on social media satisfaction. Attendance information Customer Program Information Continuity (loyalty programs) and other details of personal information.
- Usage information, such as information about your searches or your use of on our websites, platforms, applications, use of products and services, timestamp of last click and record question-answer, and other usage information.
- Marketing and communications information, such as your wish to receive Marketing information from us Business partner, or other companies and the preferred form of communication and marketing information and other communications and/or
- Sensitive information such as race, religion, political opinion, fingerprint, facial recognition Health information or physical or mental condition, genetic information, medical history, disability, and criminal history.
Why do we collect, use or disclose your personal information?
- Personal information: Purposes requiring your consent, marketing and communications: We collect, use and disclose your personal information to provide you with special privileges and promotions, news, sales, special offers, advertisements, alerts, news, market information and other communications, about products and services from us, our business partner which we cannot rely on other legal bases.
- Other purposes and legal bases: We use for personal data processing. We may need: (1) Contract basis for entering into a contract or fulfill the contract with you. (2) Legal duties for the performance of legal duties. (3) Our and third parties' legitimate interests. (4) Benefits necessary for the prevention or suppression of harm to life, body or health of a person and / or. (5) Public profits for the performance of a public interest mission or exercise of the rights of government officials. We may collect, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide products and services to you. To enter into contracts and manage Contractual relationship between us and you. To support and carry out other activities related service or various products. To successfully manage bookings and to carry out payment-related financial and service transactions, including review and confirmation and cancellation of transactions, to report on delivery status, and to carry out activities within consolidated warehouses. To receive, arrange and label products, to verify the warranty, to provide after-sales service, including service appointments, maintenance and facilitate.
- Marketing and communication: To provide special privileges and promotions, news, sales, special offers, advertisements, notifications, news, market information and various communications. About products and services from us.
- Registration and identity verification: To register, verify, identify and / or certify you or your identity.
- To maintain our relationship with you: To contact and communicate with you as requested for or in connection with products and services you receive from us as business partner. To manage in various fields relating to customer service, whether it be a question, request, feedback, complaint, claim, dispute or indemnity remedy. To provide technical assistance and correction Technical problem. To process and update your information to facilitate your use of products and services.
- Delivering a personalized experience (Personalization) data analysis based on customer interests or behavior (Proﬁling) and data analysis (Data Analytics). To recommend products and services that may be of interest to you. To identify your preferences, and to provide experiences that are tailored to you. To learn more about you Products and services you receive and other products and services that may be of interest to you. To assess your interests or behavior per product and service. To perform data analysis (Data analytics), data cleaning (Data cleansing) and data analysis according to Customer interests or behavior (Data proﬁling) to do research. Marketing research, doing a survey, assessing behavior. To perform data analysis (Data analytics), data cleaning (Data cleansing) and data analysis according to Customer interests or behavior (Data proﬁling) to do research. Marketing research, doing a survey, assessing behavior. Statistics and consumption patterns and trends classification. Data-based analysis Interests or behaviors (Proﬁling) from processing your personal data such as processing from product types and types of Services you use or receive the way you want to get in touch to get to know you better. And to enhance business operations for the better as well as to adjust Change the content to match your satisfaction. To consider the efficiency of Promotional campaign. To identify and resolve problems with products and service available. For improving the quality of information for such purposes, we will collect and disclose your personal information for your interests. And your benefits, and for the legitimate interests and run our business Affiliated Company Subsidiaries and business partners which do not exceed the basic personal information rights of the personal data subject, we will ask from time to time to obtain your consent if it needed.
- To enhance business operations for better products and services. To assess, develop, manage and enhance research and develop our services, products, systems and business operations for you and all of our customers. Subsidiaries and business partners to identify and resolve problems. To produce an anonymous overview report and evaluate the effectiveness of digital media products and marketing campaigns.
- The functionality of the website Mobile applications and platforms to maintain, operate, monitor and manage websites and platforms for facilitate and assure you that the website and the platform work smoothly, efficiently and safely. To facilitate you in Use the website and platform. To improve the website plans and content, and better platform.
- Information technology management for the purpose of Business management including operating system management in information technology, communication system management Safety system Information technology and auditing security in information technology, internal management, business according to internal practices, policies and processes.
- Compliance with regulatory duties and obligations. To proceed as possible According to the provisions of the law Legal process or the order of Government agencies, including government agencies outside of Thailand and / or give Cooperate with the court Regulators, government and law enforcement agencies.
- Protecting our interests. To protect security and confidence business of the company. To exercise our rights or protect our interests. And it can be done in accordance with the law, such as detecting, preventing and responding to claims of fraud, intellectual property infringement or non-compliance with the law. To manage and prevent damage to our property and possessions in order to comply with our terms and conditions. To detect and prevent Misconduct within the organization, including the use of closed circuit cameras. In order to monitor the incident, to prevent and report criminal offenses and to protect the Company's business security and reliability.
- Corruption detecting. To verify your identity and to proceed investigate any other applicable law or regulation (for example, to carry out according to the anti-money laundering law. This includes preparing a list of risky (sanction list checking), internal audits and records, asset management, systems and other business controls.
- Corporate transactions In the event of sales, transfers, mergers, reorganization or other events similar. We may transfer information, your personal information to other third parties, whether single or multiple as part of the transaction.
- Risk to perform risk management. Operation check and risk assessment and / or
- Life to prevent or deter harm to the life body or health of a person.
- If you are unable to provide personal information to us upon request, we may not be able to offer or provide our products or services to you.
- Personal information: Our Service Providers: We may hire other companies, agents or contractors to provide services on our behalf. Or to facilitate the delivery of products and services to you. We may share your personal information with service providers or distributors who are the following third parties, including but not limited to:
(1) Developer of internet infrastructure, technical infrastructure Software and websites and information technology service providers
(2) Payment service providers
(3) Agency or research unit
(4) Data analysis service provider
(5) Agent or Data survey agency
(7) Agent or agency Communication Advertising and marketing materials
(8) Organizers of events and activities
(9) Sales agent
(10) Telecommunication and communication service providers
(11) Service providers and payment agents Payment system Identity Verification and Electronic Verification and Data Reading (Dip Chip Service)
(12) Management service providers who are outsourced outsourcing
(13) Providers of storage and cloud services (Cloud)
(14) Service providers Verify and verify information (Netbay and Department of Provincial Administration)
(15) Document dispatcher
(16) Printing service provider During the provision of such services, our service providers may be required to access your personal information, however, we will only provide personal information to our service providers. To the extent necessary for the provision of such services only and will ask the service provider not to use the information for other purposes in any way.
- Websites in social media you can log into the website and our platform without filling out forms. In the event that you are logged in via social media login system, you have given us your explicit consent to access. And store publicly addressed information in various accounts on your social media sites (e.g. Facebook, Google or Instagram) including other information that appears during Use the login system via such social media.
- Third parties as required by law in some cases, we may need to open up, disclosure or share your personal information in order to comply with the law or regulations, including compliance with law enforcement agencies, courts, government officials or other third parties. In the event that we believe it is necessary to perform our duties according to the law or legal regulations or for the protection of our rights,
the rights of others, or for the safety of people, or to investigate, prevent, or deal with fraud problems, or in the security or safety aspects.
- Various consultants that includes a lawyer Expert way Techniques and auditors that help in the business operation Prosecuting or dealing with legal claims.
- Transferee of rights and/or duties, assignee of rights and/or duties such as Third parties in case of organizational restructuring Mergers and acquisitions, in whole or in part, any sale, purchase, joint venture, assignment, transfer or disposition of business, assets or shares, or similar transactions, Either in part or in full the assignee of our rights and / or obligations will comply with the policy. This privacy is for respect of your personal information.
Period for which we keep your personal information, we will retain your personal information for the time reasonably necessary to achieve the objectives that we have been given that personal information and to comply with legal and regulatory obligations. However, we may retain your personal information for longer if required by applicable law.
Security of information: The company realizes the importance of keeping the security of your personal information. We make every effort to protect your information. In this regard, appropriate measures for the security of your personal information are in place and in accordance with the confidentiality of personal information to prevent loss, access, destruction, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction without or without unlawful authorization. The company will examine the method of collecting personal information and space for data storage. And follow the code of practice including physical safety measures to comply with the information technology security policy and practice of the company.
Rights of personal data subject under statutory provisions. And exceptions under applicable laws. You may have the following rights:
- Accessibility: You may have the right to request access or obtain a copy of the personal information we collect. Use or disclose about you for your privacy and security. We may ask you to prove your identity before giving you the information you request.
- Correction: You may have the right to request corrections to the personal information we have collected. Use or disclose about you to be correct, present, complete and not causing misunderstandings.
- Data transfer: You may have the right to obtain the personal information we hold about you in an organized format. And can be read in electronic form. And to transmit or transfer the information to another controller of personal information. It must be (a) the personal data you have provided to us and (b) where we have obtained your consent to collect, use or disclose or to perform the contract we have with you.
- Objection: You may have the right to object to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, such as direct marketing objection.
- Request for suspension of use: In some cases, you may have the right to request that the use of your personal information be suspended.
- Withdrawing Consent: For the purposes for which you have given us your consent to collect. Use or disclose your personal information. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Deletion or Destruction of Information: You may have the right to ask us to erase or destroy or destroy the personal information we collect about you. Use or disclose as non-personally identifiable information on the subject. Unless our retention of such information is for legal compliance or to form legal claims; to exercise or defend legal claims.
- Filing a Complaint: You may have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority in the event you believe the collection is using or disclosing our personal information is unlawful or inconsistent with applicable data protection laws.
15 Soi Phuengmee 29, Bang Chak Subdistrict, Phra Khanong District, Bangkok 10260 Thailand.